Update measures 17-11-2020
- All our Dutch trampoline parks will reopen from November 19th.
- Free Jumping is available for all ages.
- The JUMPSCOOL and Jump Fit classes will resume from November 19th.
- Children's parties can be booked again in an adapted form (see information below).
- Our catering industry will remain closed for direct consumptions until further notice.
Below you will find an explanation of all existing measures and the adjustments that will come into effect for all our Dutch trampoline parks from Thursday 19 November.
The following rules apply to the other parks:
General rules - in force until further notice:
- Our parks are open in accordance with the regular opening hours (see opening hours on the website of each location).
- Book your jump session online in advance.
- No access to our parks can be granted without a pre-booked reservation (timeslot).
- Registration: takes place by completing and signing the digital waiver (the liability form). Tip: sign the waiver at home and it will be your turn sooner.
- In order to guarantee the safety of our guests and that of our employees, we ask visitors to take a seat in the appropriate spaces and follow all arrows.
- The changing rooms and showers are closed, so please change your clothes at home. Toilets are still open.
- Wearing masks for persons from the age of 13 is strongly advised when entering the building.
Free Jumping remains possible:
- The maximum capacity of the Trampoline Arena has been further limited since October 15th.
- Free Jumping remains possible from 7 years.
- MiniJump for the little ones (1.5 to 6 years) remains possible at limited times and with a maximum of 1 accompanying person per child.
- Groups: from 13 years and older, groups may consist of a maximum of 4 people per booking. There is no restriction for children up to and including 12 years old.
- Leave the building immediately after the jump session.
- In view of the serious limitation of the maximum number of persons allowed in a room, parents / supervisors will in most cases be asked to wait outside until after the jump session. We ask for your understanding.
Lessons - Will resume from November 19th:
- The JUMPSCOOL sports lessons take place within the applicable guidelines for sports activities up to and including the age of 17 (no distance, no maximum group size). Parents / supervisors must wait outside.
- The current JUMPSCOOL course will be extended by 2 weeks so that the missed JUMPSCOOL lessons can still be followed.
- Jump Fit lessons also take place in an adapted form, whereby the 1.5 meter distance rule applies as well as the maximum group size from the age of 18.
- Members with a monthly subscription can make up for the missed lessons from 19 November.
Catering - Closed since October 15:
- In accordance with a national measure, our catering has been closed since October 15 until further notice.
- However, in most parks there is a limited “take-away” option for drinks and snacks.
- All refreshments brought along and purchased must be consumed outdoors.
- As a result of the mandatory closure of the catering, our packages cannot take place in the usual form.
Jump Parties - Children's parties in an adapted form possible again!
- Due to the mandatory closure of the catering industry, our packages cannot take place in the usual form.
- Parties are limited to the jump session and any drinks to take away.
- The Jump Party Crunchy can be booked in which consumptions are provided and must be consumed (outside) afterwards.
- The Jump Party Snack is temporarily not possible due to the closed catering and kitchen.
- There is no restriction on the maximum group size for children up to and including 12 years old. However, we do apply a maximum of 2 supervisors (older than 13 years).
- Upon entry, a table will be allocated according to the number of people, but drinks cannot be served.
Finally, of course, the basic rules that apply everywhere apply to us: stay at home in case of complaints, wash your hands regularly and the rule of 1.5 meters applies to everyone from the age of 18.
For a complete overview of all measures see: our corona protocol. This protocol is regularly updated.
Strict compliance with all measures is necessary in order to keep jumping together safely in our Trampoline Parks. We therefore ask everyone's cooperation.
See you soon! #jumpsafe
- Can Jump Party's be booked?
Jump Party Crunchy can be booked again from 19 November, where refreshments are provided and must be consumed (outside) afterwards. Jump Party Snack is not possible as long as the catering (and kitchen) is closed.
- Will the JumpFitness classes continue?
Yes, from Thursday 19 November there will be Jump Fit classes again, where from 18 years the 1.5 meter distance rule applies as well as the maximum group size.
- Will the JUMPSCOOL course continue?
Yes, the JUMPSCOOL sports lessons take place within the applicable guidelines for sports activities up to and including the age of 17 (no distance, no maximum group size). Parents / supervisors must wait outside. The current JUMPSCOOL course will be extended by 2 weeks so that the missed JUMPSCOOL lessons can still be followed.
- Will I get a refund for an already paid reservation that could not go through due to the amended policy?
In view of capacity and catering restrictions, we will approach all our customers where applicable to convert, amend or cancel bookings already made.
- Is it mandatory to wear a face mask?
No, but wearing masks for persons 13 years and older is strongly advised when entering the building.
- Can parents / supervisors come in when children come to jump?
In view of the serious limitation of the maximum number of persons allowed in a room, parents / supervisors will in most cases be asked to wait outside until after the jump session. We ask for your understanding.